Taken from the official website,
Date of orientation: 2nd August 2019 Time: 9:30 AM
Venue: Seminar Room, First Floor Cluster Innovation Center, University Stadium, G.C. Narang Road, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110 007. Phone: 011-27666702
The students must note the following:
- Original documents need to be verified physically on the day of the orientation.
- Please bring the following original documents –
- Secondary School Certificate and Mark sheet (Class X) or equivalence certificate showing Date of Birth
- Class XII Mark sheet
- Reservation Category/ CW certificate/ PwD certificate in the name of the student from the competent authority as specified in the Bulletin of Information for UG courses (2019 – 20) http://www.du.ac.in/adm2019/pdf/17062019-UG_BULLETIN_JUNE17Revised.pdf
- Migration/ Transfer Certificate
- Recent Character Certificate
- Recent self-attested passport size photographs (2 in nos.) o Printout of the admission form
- The timetable of the first year has been put up on CIC website
FAILURE TO BE PHYSICALLY PRESENT WITH ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS WILL RESULT IN CANCELLATION OF THE ADMISSION OF THE CANDIDATE TO THE COURSE.