The Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys (along with Candidate Response Sheets) will be made live from 10:00 AM of 9th July 2019 and will remain active till 10:00 AM of 11th July 2019
The challenges received shall be placed before the Subject Expert(s). The decision of Subject Expert(s) shall be final. Thereafter the ‘Final Key’ shall be uploaded and the result shall be compiled based on the final key.
Procedure – Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys
1. Candidate will login through his/ her existing login credentials using the link
2. Steps for Submitting Objections:
- Download the Response Sheet
- Download ‘Master QP PDF’ for viewing ‘Interim Key’
(Questions and Options will appear in Master copy pattern).
- To raise any Objection, Click on ‘Objection Form’ and submit the Objection. The ‘Question ID’ and ‘Option ID’ needs to be referred for submitting Objections.
3. An email containing the Link for downloading Response sheet will be sent to the candidates as per the schedule in the Public Notice.
4. Preview of Objection Tracker/ Challenge of Answer Keys, first page (The Actual design of page might differ on the actual link, however, all the content and items will remain the same).