This post goes for both the B.A.Hons. and B.Tech. aspirants.
Finally, your preparation will yield you a rank, enough to get into Cluster Innovation Centre.
- Believe in yourself. I cannot stress this enough.
- No matter how many students give the exam,
- No matter how many students you encounter in your centre,
- No matter how many people who seem to confident enough to score 300+/400;
- Believe in your preparation.
- I will recommended not to study much today. Either revise some basic concepts/formulas or give a previous year paper. (for B.Tech. students)
- Do NOT stress over the marks or anything.
- If the paper is tough, don’t be disappointed, it will be hard for everyone.
- If the paper is easy, be happy, but control your excitement enough to not make silly mistakes.
- Pack your stuff beforehand, and check twice if you are not forgetting anything.
- I remember people who were made to stand outside as they forgot their Aadhar Card, and they panicked like anything.
All the best.
I believe in you, that you will make it to CIC.
Rest is on you now. 😉
And do mention in the comment section how your paper went! 😀