Here are some information for 2018, taken from the UG Bulletin of Information 2018-19.
2.2. Computer-based Online Entrance Examination for Entrance-based Admission
- The Admit Card for the entrance examination shall be available in the online applicant account within a week after the last date of application.
- Please visit the UG admission portal for news and updates related to the Admit Card and other admission procedures.
- Applicant shall take the print-out of the Admit Card. The print quality of the Admit Card should be good enough for verification.
- Admit Card shall carry the information related to examination Centre, Reporting time etc.
- The applicant shall carry the following documents to the Examination Centre:
- Printed copy of the Admit Card.
- Identity card bearing candidate‘s photograph, for verification. This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter‘s identity card, Passport or College identity card, a copy of which has been uploaded with the application form.
Note: Examination centre is allotted on first cum first serve basis subject to the availability of seats. University may not establish examination centre in a particular city due to insufficient number of candidate.