From the official site,
In the seventh (Uploads) section/page, the applicant has to upload the following:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant. The size of the photo should be 2 inch x 2 inch (5 mm x 5 mm).
- Scanned signature of the applicant.
- Class X certificate/mark-Sheet containing Date of birth.
- Self attested Class XII Mark-Sheet, if result is announced. (In case the Mark-Sheet is not issued by the Board then the self-attested copy of the Mark-Sheet downloaded from the respective board’s website should be uploaded)
- Self-attested copy of SC/ST/OBC/PwD/KM/CW valid certificate (in the name of the candidate), if applicable or receipt of request for category certificate issued by competent authority (Admission will not be allowed without original certificate in the name of candidate in any circumstances).
- Self-attested copies of Sports/ECA certificates, if applicable.
1. The applicant will not be able to preview the application and pay the fee, without uploading the uploading the mandatory documents.
2. The University will accept self-attested copies of documents / papers provided by the applicants. It is made clear that, if any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the applicant will be debarred from attending any course in the University / or its colleges for next five years and in addition, a criminal case under relevant sections of IPC (viz.470,471,474 etc.) may be initiated.