The time has come, the date of commencement for online registration to Undergraduate Programmes is 15th May 2018.
I will list the whole procedure, till the time you’re enjoying yourself in Cluster Innovation Centre. 😉
First, confirm that you’re eligible to appear for the written examination, a minimum aggregate marks at 10+2 level as mentioned below (category wise):
- General Category – 60% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- OBC Category – 54% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- PH Category – 57% in any four subjects (including mathematics).
- SC/ST Category – Passing marks with Mathematics as one subject.
The students will be admitted according to the merit list prepared on the basis of the marks secured in the entrance test.
Know the competition –
There are 40 seats in B.Tech (IT and Mathematical Innovations). They are distributed as
- General Category – 20 seats
- OBC Category – 11 seats
- SC Category – 6 seats
- ST Category – 3 seats
And thousand(s) will compete for these 40 seats. :))
Application Form –
This time, University of Delhi has made it convenient for the students with a single form for both merit and entrance based admission. The students can register at the University of Delhi UG admission portal admission.du.ac.in.
On 15th May, regularly check DU’s website and this link.
Edit 1 – You can apply here – https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/
The examination is held after roughly a month. You’ll get the admit card some days before the exam.
The written entrance test of two hours duration will be based on
- Mathematics till 10+2 level
- Analytical ability
Entrance Test –
Edit – The tentative date for the examination is 21.06.2018 4PM-6PM
The admission will be through a MCQ based entrance test. It will be of 2 hours duration.
- 4 Choices given per question
- Each question carries 4 Marks
- Negative Marking (1 Mark deducted for incorrect answer)
- No Marks deducted for unattempted Questions
The students must be thorough with mathematical concepts till 10 + 2 level.
After the examination –
If your paper went well, congratulations! The answer key would be uploaded some days after the examination with the answers that you have marked.
You can easily calculate the score, and get a rough idea on how well you performed.